Regarding Blackmailing and harassment of boy

My brother had an affair with a girl.He is 2 years younger than the girl. The girl and her family is very clever.The girl manipulated my brother.we sent him to study in chandigarh but we don't know how she was able to manipulate him and also we came to know that the girl used to take drugs even her brother used to take drugs and also she works as a prostitute.she was so clever that she got my all family member numbers from my brother's phone and she used to blackmail him and forces him to meet her,talk to her.Now her mother and brother started calling my family and they are saying that they are going to file a police officer is complaint againsty brother as he was in a relationship with him and now leaving her. Thay are harassing us and blackmailing us and theartning us and saying thay they will come to our home with police. They are just money seekers and we belongs to a very simple family. My father is an army man .He lives far away from us and in my family there is only my brother which is hardly 21 years old and my mother and me. I am only 24 years old. We are very afraid and seeking for help because we belongs to a very reputable family. So all this is really disturbing for the reputation of my family. Please help us and guide us what to do if they file a fake complaint against us or my brother

Please help me as soon as possible

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)

Don't worry if that family is involved in illegal activities, like drugs, prostitution etc.they will not be involving police in the matter, just avoid them and keep distance. The communication with them should stop and inform your elders about all that happened as they'll be able to help you out at anytime and in case of any situation.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)

Take safer and protective actions, avoid the girl and her family. Trace out your brother and call him back, change mobile numbers.
Police shall have to investigate any complaint from all angles, if registered.
Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper guidance and proceeding, if there is "some" truth in your statement.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will do the same

she is theartning that she will commit suicide .What if she will go ahead and take this step.

They are continously calling us from different numbers

These are pressure tactics, do not succumb to the threats, record such calls and report the matter to police/court for taking legal action.

Ok sir Now If I will Receive any call from there side will simply report to the police station.Also I have Recordings of that girl in which she is forcing my brother to talk to him and compelling him to go to an hotel room but he is continously denying and stating that he has come here to study .He won't go to hotel room with her.

And one more thing that girl ran once ran away from home and married to a boy in court in chandigarh .Will I be able to get there signatures there and also someday had made a video of her during taking drugs her previous owner where she used to reside I will present all that infront of police and What are the charges that can be imposed on them.Please provide me information .Because I am working as a software engineer in chandigarh and In am a girl and only 24 years old.My father is posted in bengal as I told You already he is an army man .So I have to do all this alone .I need Your guidance in this matter.To save my family to save my brother I have to do all this.

You have two options one approaching Civil Court restraining her and her family members interfering with your brother and his family members. Secondly you may ask your brother to lodge complaint as she is blackmailing him and his family members.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

Can we Directly approach civil court and what they will be able to do for us and Do I need to go to police station before that

The given suggestions will work only if your brother is willing to come out of all this.

You have nowhere stated what your brother want.

Yes, He wants to come out of all this that's why I am asking for help.That girl has continously blackmailed him and harassed him and now their family started theartning and harassing us.They are theartning us that they will spoil our family and they are forcing us to marry that girl to my brother but he does not want that.They are saying that they will file a case against us that my brother was in relation with her and romanced her but he told her at the very first time to her when she was behind him that he won't get marry to her so stop talking to her but she did not free him.She is a very clever girl .Today only she called my father and threatened that she will meet us at the court as they are going to file complaint against us.

Its Really ashaming what kind of law we have in our country. I searched Numbers of DSP and SP of Chandigarh and I contacted them informed them about the situation of my family.They did not event bother to listen to my query. SP Rudely answered yes they can harm You and your your family and yes they can forcefully marry to your brother and DSP was a lady She rudely answered I am sorry to say Nobody is Complainant in this case and she cut my call.People and law of this country should understand not only girls are victims sometimes boys also are victims.Its looks like My family will get spoiled because of these filthy people. Because I am finding no one to help me.

Don't you think that you are well advised by the SP and the DSP?

Don't you understand that the law and society forbids police from listening to you or showing sympathy to your brother.

You are first worried about

(i) future or your brother and then you are also the
(ii) reputation of the family.

I wish atleast one of these (if not both) could remain unharmed.

Actually chandigarh+panchkula+mohali have a population of about 20 lakh. Your brother picked up that girl and her brother only for friendship.

Have you forgotten that the man is known by the company he keeps.

Your brother also shared all family member numbers (or she picked her phone and got) that was the level of intimacy.

You have not at all indicated as to what happened that she suddenly felt necessity to threaten (and what you call blackmail).

Given facts indicate that your brother enjoyed the best and intended to leave her when fed up.

I know this truth will pinch you but this is what is appearing from your description. [you are free to criticise me if you so desire but anyone having sympathy for you will have to see that 2+2=4 and only then so practicality can come out.

You have felt that the girl is drug addict and prostitute ( you may be right tough hard to prove). But this fact is not a sufficient ground to desert a girl (after enjoying) after promise of marriage (though the allegation may be false but hard to rebut).

Your brother has provided them ample ground to allege that he promised marriage and went back as her family could not pay the dowry demanded by your family (allegation may be false but cannot be brushed aside when alleged). So the family after working hard can ensure your entire family to be at Burail Jail Chandigarh. I pray to god that none gives them such idea.

Now your family have to buy peace (if that family will willing to sell peace) or accept the girl as she is.

I know above response of mine is not going to be liked by you. But cat does not go if pigeon closes eyes.

First of all she is a sex addicted .I have her recordings with me If I had that option to share that with you I would have.
Actually my brother used to live in pg and one her pg mate one day asked him to go out with him and there this girl was consuming drugs and he saw that and asked her why she is doing all this she should stop because all this is not good for her and her family .He did it being a gentleman and then she started telling him emotional stories that his father left her mother and married to another women .She is depressed and all what a clever girl can do to get a boy and he was so innocent that he belives her .She told him that she wants his help because she herself wants to get rid of drugs and he agreed and from that time she just started manipulating him and he was innocent because he was new to chandigarh at that time.He did not know about the true colours of this world.

we have extracted all information about her family background. Her whole family is into illegal activities .His brother once in jail in Delhi due to some fraud business and his father has divorced her mother.Her brother's are also drug addicted.

I reiterate

×