Recovery of maintenance

whether in recovery proceeding of maintenance recovery warrent or any other warrent can be executed befor the othe court where the other proceedings of the same parties are pending. Because in my recovery matter the non applicant is avoiding recovery warrent on his given address.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)

Recovery of money due ordered as maintenance can be done though the same court that makes the order.
Execution petition should be filled in that court only and not in any other court.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)

The court summon/warrant can be got delivered to the party even if that person present in other Court's proceedings.

Get warrant of attachment of movable and immovable property of judgment debtor issued by executing Court, which passed maintenance order.
What is the opinion/ advise of your lawyer who have successfully managed favourable order for you? Have you lost faith in your lawyer ? If so, change him/her immediately.
It would be better to contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer (if you have lost faith in your lawyer) for appreciation of facts/records, guidance and proceeding without seeking obligation of experts on this platform although it is available FREE OF COST.
However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer.s Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Cell: +91 98911-52939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Nothing to add more.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Nothing to add more.

×