Re: gratuity recovery certificate

This query is : Resolved 

07 June 2019

Respected Experts,

I had worked in my previous company for 7 years and left before 2 and half year, filed case and won, order passed in my favor before 8 months approx, and I am still waiting for recovery certificate from Labor Commissioner office. Don't have any clue why they are delaying it intentionally or unintentionally.

Is there any provision or guideline that I can get the recovery certificate so I can proceed on next steps i.e. apply for recovery to Collector.

Or with copy of order can I file case in High court directly?


08 June 2019

Dear Sir,
Get issue a legal notice and then approach High Court by filing Writ Petition seeking mandatory direction accordingly.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu