Query about veelunama

Respected sir/madam

In veelunama written by my grandmother to my aunt, it was mentioned that property was giving to my aunt only because she was not having any house, but she owns a house and also my grandmother stated she was healthy but she got severely injured due to fallout and her spine got fractured and she was in bed rest. Based on this points is this vellunama stands invalid.

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Expert)

Better to show your veelunama, to an advocate in your locality. So that he can suggest you suitably.

Ji, if your grandmother is alive, then she can cancel or alter the will if she wishes. otherwise as per will the property goes to your aunt.

What is the term/document "veelunama" referred by you?
Presumably it is a "will", isn't it? If so, none of the reasons are sufficient to get prove your case.
Show the document to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation, guidance and proceeding.

×