Quashing of fir

Sir a false FIR is registered against me and my wife and i made an enquiry to the senior police officer to cancel the FIR but he has not cancelled the same. the enquiry report is as under:-
:- I enquired the FIR No. 289 u/s 419 IPC PS Kotwali & it is observed that this case is registered on the letter No. 2483 of Dist. Consumer Fora, Bathinda, & on the enquiry report made by DSP Bathinda & registered against Bhagwan and Kanwaljit Resident of House No. 509, Lajpat Nagar, Nawanshahr. In the inquiry made by DSP Bathinda, It is observed that on 24.12.2016 a test was conducted for the post of clerk in Dist. Consumer forum, Bathinda and same was conducted at SSD Sr. Secondray School , Bathinda and In this test Gursewak Singh Superintendent was on duty along with other employees i.e. Bharat Bhushan (Reader), Iqbal Kaur(Junior Steno), Rakesh Kumar (Junior Steno), Surita Rani (Junior Assistant). In this test on Roll No. 1025 Kanwaljit and on Roll No. 1026 Bhagwan take the test. No video-Graphy of this test was conducted by the department. In this test Bhagwan Das son of Sadhu Ram resident of house No. 509, Lajpat Naga, Nawanshahr and Kanwaljit D/o Parkash Singh Resident of House No. B5/509, Lajpat Nagar, Back Side Satluj Cinema, Nawanshahr have made cheating in this paper and in this regard Shri M.P S Pahwa, President Dist. Consumer forum, Bathinda wrote a letter to the Registrar, State Consumer Commission, Punjab vide letter No. 12464 dated 26.12.2016. In this regard a letter No. 11616 dated 28.12.2016 was received from the head quarter and was directed to register an FIR. In this regard a letter was written by Dist. consumer forum to Station Housing Officer, PS Kotwali, Bathinda on enquiry, it’s found that, the printout which was came from the computer of roll number 1025 has already duly signed by roll number 1025 Kanwaljit & Bhagwan was taking the test on Roll no. 1026. The printout came from that computer was also in the name of Kanwaljit . That the test given on roll No. 1026 but the same is typed in the roll No. 1025. So roll No. 1025 may be passed. No such record of the computer print of Roll No. 1026 is available. Roll No. 1026 is also taking the test in the name of Kanwaljit Roll No. 1025. This test is taken by Bhagwan on this he left without making his sign on it. Regarding this Gursewak Singh make a note on his answer sheet. According to the statement of Gursewak Singh on enquiry, it is came into notice that Bhagwan is already working in the Dist. Consumer forum, Nawansahhr on the post of clerk, who made cheating accompanied with Kanwaljit for pass her in computer typing test. in these both applicants the present address is given as H. No. 509, Lajpat Nagar, Nawanshahr and permanent address is given as Karhali District Patiala which is mentioned in their applications. But the above addresses are written after making some difference so these addresses may be seen different.So DSP Bathinda recommended for legal action on which opinion of DA Legal was called & case was registered
Sir I filed a petition under section 482 before Punjab and haryana high court on the basis of that the ingredient of section 416 not made out. kindly guide me it must be quashed or not as this is fake FIR is against and same offence is note made by me please guide me.

Kapil Chandna (Expert)

Can be quashed ....

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate
Advocate Supreme Court of India
9899011450,9911218741

Kumar Doab (Expert)

For a very able counsel IT can be possible.

Take help of your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Criminal matters and having successful track record……….

Bhagwan dass (Querist)

Sir this FIR is false and also filed a quashing petition before punjab haryana high court

Bhagwan dass (Querist)

Bhagwan dass (Querist)

Sir this matter is related to earlier matter when I was transfered to mansa in may 2016

×