Property case in cidco

Hello , I have purchased a flat in Ulwe,Navi Mumbai in 2013. History of Property : 1) Property was given to two local persons on lease by CIDCO under 12.5% scheme for 60 years. 2) Those two owners sold their ownership to a builder by doing Tri-Party agreement with CIDCO. 3) Builder had completed all construction and also acquired Occupancy Certificate from CIDCO and sold all his flats . 4) Now in 2017 , Sister of those two original Land Owners, has filed a case against them regarding her right in property . And regarding Cancellation of Tri-Party agreement.We also have got the notice from court to be present . 5) I have below document a) Agreement with Builder b) Occupancy Certificate c) Tittle Certificate d) Search Report e) Tri-Party agreement copy f) Final Order to transfer property ownership to Builder by CIDCO. My question is : 1)Why we have received notice from court , as all our document is clear ? 2) Do i have any harm by this notice like loss of my property ? Thanks a lot ..

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Expert)

As you were the the party to the agreement and at the time of making it you had not taken any consent from them.

It will be decided by the honerable court based on merit of the case.
Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on my LCI profile?

You are having the property now, you are necessary party.

Harm can be assessed after referring full case file.

Discuss in detail with local lawyer.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

take help of local lawyer.

Nilesh Nagare (Querist)

Thanks all for valuable comments 😊

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

You are welcome.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert)

I agree with the experts.

×