Promissory note and agreement bond

I recently attened a interview in a private company.Company asked me to submit certificates,blank cheque signed & promissory note before joining,so I agreed and signed but i didn't sign in agreement bond to work in the company.now i dont want to join in the company but the company is threatening me to pay money to return all my certificates and signed papers.
What should i do now to get back my certificates and papers?
Company has any chance of filing on me ?

Shailendra M. Deshpande (Expert)

Send to notice to company's' registered address through local prudent lawyer and ask for return of documents and blank cheque. Some companies are using such kind of wrong HR practices.

So you have opted to be slave and bounded labour.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Breach of Trust, Intimidation & Fraud against the Co. HR manager, supported with all relevant supporting documents.

2. IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet. AFTER this the HR Manager will personally deliver your documents to your house.

×