Proforma of petition under order 21, rule 11(2) of c.p.c.

A DELHI COURT HAS DECREED IN FAVOUR OF THE PLAINTIFF, BUT THE DEFENDANT HAS NOT MADE THE PAYMENT AS PER THE ORDER AND HAS ALSO NOT APPEALED THE ORDER FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS.

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO UNDERSTAND THAT PETITION SHOULD BE FILED UNDER ORDER 21, RULE 11 (2) OF THE C.P.C. FOR EXECUTION OF THE DECREE. I, HEREBY REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY PROVIDE ME A PROFORMA OF THE PETITION TO BE FILED, ALONG WITH ALL OTHER NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO BE FILED. IF POSSIBLE, PROVIDE THE SOURCE (BOOK) OR FROM WEBSITE, FROM WHERE THE SAME CAN BE DOWNLOADED, OR SEND THE PDF FILE AT: computers.bright@gmail.com

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

ajay sethi (Expert)

CIvil Proedure Code . go through the provisions . formats would be available in CPC .

V R SHROFF (Expert)

Better, Let Professionals do it, as ultimately u hv to hire Advocate to file Regular Darkhast,[R.D.] Execution Decree IN Civil Court of ur Jurisdiction.

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)

Yes, if you are not an advocate then engage one. It is the job of a professional not the layman.

raj kumar makkad (Expert)

Performas are given in the handbook on CPC so take help of those books.

×