Probation period and confirmed

Hello Sir,

I was working with organization in which the appointment letter has clause that I will. Be on probation for six month after probation period my employment will be confirmed by written confirmation and my notice period will become of six months post confirmation. Previously it was 1 month.

They send me one email after 7 months stating that you service is confirmed please provide your acceptance. Please feel to ask any query.

And the confirmation letter they send is of any other employee in the attachment.

Do I become confirmed employee now and my notice become 3 months. Or not my np will be considered as one month only.

I didn't reply of my company email of acceptance

Better consult lawyer as the circumstances appears unreliable.

You should have returned such letter requesting you send your own employee details.

@ Mr./Ms Anonymous,
Is it a real story?
If so, show the correspondence to a local prudent lawyer for analyses and guidance.

×