Power of attorney

This query is : Resolved 

07 June 2012

My father as power of attorney holder [singed in 1991] filed and signed the complaint under sec 138 on behalf of original payee.

The original payee in 1996 made a new power of attorney making me and my father both POA holders for the runnig and filing cases

Now my father has expired.

Can I also being a power of attorney holder make a substitution application in the complainant name and pursue the case.

are there any judgement available on this

ajay sethi (Expert)
Click to Talk
07 June 2012

repeated query

Kishor Mehta (Expert)
08 June 2012


You have the right as an alternate Power of Attorney holder to make a substitution application to pursue the case.


Kishor Mehta

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu