Power of attorney

This query is : Resolved 

21 April 2017

X executed a registered power of attorney in favour of B to sale a plot but not sold to anyone. Now X wants to revoke or cancel the same by giving a public Notice in local news paper and a Notice to B.
The sub registrar where the Power of the attorney registered saying that both parties must come and cancel the same but B is refusing to come and cancel the same due to for a wrongful gain.
Kindly advice on this my dear experts and I hope you do and Thanq very much in advance..

Guest (Expert)
21 April 2017

Academic query.

21 April 2017

it can be revoked if it is not irrevocable. If POA holder wants to gain fraudulently, I think public notice is sufficient n will put a break. Even Buyer has to approach u for execution of sale n registration as confirming party.

pushpakrishna (Querist)
22 April 2017

Thanq very much for your quick response. Hope in future also expect the same

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
22 April 2017

Send registered AD notice for cancellation of the POA followed by news paper publication.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
23 April 2017

The agent is declining and you suspect foul play.

Act on the advise of Mr. Rajendar Goyal, Mr. Jeevan Patil.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu