Possession on property from maternal parents

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
25 September 2018

A case of partition was going on between my maternal cousins. Last year I had got intkal of virasat in my name. I also get involved in case of partition. Two months back case of partition completed. I applied for warrant possession as per the procedure. Now I have come to know, a case was filed by my maternal uncle for injunction against my cousins not to interfere with the land in his possession. Interim stay was guaranteed and case is in state of consideration. This all was done due to my property share. My name is not there in that case. Can they legally stop me from taking possession of land which is alloted to me in partition.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
25 September 2018

Injunction order is applicable to all including you. Move application in the court for setting aside injunction order and get permission of the court for any thing relating to the property in question.

sankar narayanan (Expert)
25 September 2018

setting aside the injunction order as advised by the expert sri Mahajan

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu