Police reinvestigstion

I filed 156(3) crpc petition and magistrate ordered police investigation. But police conspired and came to court and said complaint papers missing from police station. Magistrate told me to file private complaint and dismissed my private complaint. Can I ask for reinvestigation by any other police agency.

Siddharth Dev (Expert)

On which ground you would like to file an application for reinvestigation? Is there any prima facie evidence against police officials on the basis of which they have done investigation?

Clear full facts are required to form an opinion. Please discuss with your lawyer.

The application u/s 156(3) Cr PC is an interim relief in a complaint case u/s 200 Cr PC, therefore, main application is u/s 200 Cr PC and not u/s 156(3) Cr PC as misconceived by you.

Your application/complaint u/s 200 Cr PC is still existing for investigation by area Magistrate.

×