Police reinvestigstion

This query is : Resolved 

10 November 2017

I filed 156(3) crpc petition and magistrate ordered police investigation. But police conspired and came to court and said complaint papers missing from police station. Magistrate told me to file private complaint and dismissed my private complaint. Can I ask for reinvestigation by any other police agency.

Siddharth Dev (Expert)
11 November 2017

On which ground you would like to file an application for reinvestigation? Is there any prima facie evidence against police officials on the basis of which they have done investigation?

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
11 November 2017

Clear full facts are required to form an opinion. Please discuss with your lawyer.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 November 2017

The application u/s 156(3) Cr PC is an interim relief in a complaint case u/s 200 Cr PC, therefore, main application is u/s 200 Cr PC and not u/s 156(3) Cr PC as misconceived by you.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 November 2017

Your application/complaint u/s 200 Cr PC is still existing for investigation by area Magistrate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu