Please Help

My great grandfather name was Ramsagar singh.He was 3 brothers.
(1)Pragash singh
(2)Rajkumar singh
(3)Ramsagar singh.
According to khatiyaan.There were total 21 bighas land.Out of which 10.5 bighas is mentioned as सम्मिलात which means all three were equal shareholders.Rest 10.5 bighas is divided as such as 3.5 bighas is separately mentioned on the name of Rajkumar singh.Rest 7 bighas are mentioned on the name of Pragash singh and Ramsagar singh.No where in the khatiyaan pragash singh and Ramsagar singh name has been shown separately in any single plot.Whereas Rajkumar singh is completely separated in the khatiyaan with his accurate share.
Then Pragash singh died unmarried without any successor.
My question is, to whom share of Pragash singh will go by law.Will pragash singh's share will be divided among Rajkumar singh and Ramsagar singh.Or khatiyaan separation will be considered as legal note and pragash singh's share will go to Ramsagar singh.

No advice to an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert)

No reply to anonymous query..

×