Physical possession under SARFAESI Act, 2002

I have participated in bank auction under SARFAESI and declared as highest bidder and I have paid full payments for the property within stipulated time. Sale certificate also issued. Bank applied to DM for physical possession. Already 6 months over. DM order not yet issued. Borrower not disputed.
1. Whether Registration is allowed under SARFAESI act before physical possession ?
2.Can I go for registration of property or to wait for DM order ?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

Dear Swaminathan,
You can go for registration of document there is no bar under any law. However it is advisable to verify all the document from advocate. You can wait for order of DM.

Swaminathan (Querist)

Thanks Shirish Pawar Sir

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

1. Use the DM's order for Registration and Possession, which would irrefutable and to avoid any legal issues, with anybody (Borrower, Bank, other debtors claimants etc....). Typically a "Sale Certificate" is a legally conclusive document for all futuristic purposes.

2. Force the Bank to expidiate & obtain the possession order, thru a Legal Notice to Bank.

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (Expert)

Sir you may file application before the same drt officer who ordered auction of property

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (Expert)

R.K Nanda (Expert)

wait for DM to make order.

×