Petition thro post ?

This query is : Resolved 

15 March 2019

Have applied for a private petition through 200 cr.p.c to the magistrate. Magistrate has forwarded to the respective police to give the investigation report. Its been 3 hearings and 3 months and yet no response from Police in this. I am out of station now and wouldnt be able to attend next 2 months hearings. Is it possible to send the objection of police report through post ?

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
15 March 2019

The magistrate court is not bound to attend to all your post in this manner, if the police after investigation submit report against your criminal complaint, the court will dismiss the complaint sent by you.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
15 March 2019

Ask your advocate to attend the court dates.Advocate can adjourn the matter.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 March 2019

You have filed the complaint as "complainant in-person" or through a lawyer?
If you have already engaged a lawyer let him/her take care of police report/ proceedings (just be in contact with him/her), without seeking any second opinion on this platform although it is available FREE OF COST.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu