Person Missed

This query is : Resolved 

13 February 2018

The police officer not given not traced certificate and then how to file suit in court for civil death declaration

Guest (Expert)
13 February 2018

On what date the report was filed with the police?

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
13 February 2018

Minimum 7 years has to be completed for Court declaration. If you had received the FIR Registration Receipt for your complaint from Police that would suffice.and Court it self would get the Confirmation from concerned Police and you need not worry or involve in it.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
14 February 2018

Yes. I agreed with the advise of expert Mr.NJS Rajkumar alias narasimha ji.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
14 February 2018

Take help of your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Civil matters and having successful track record……….and handover the copy of FIR and all case related papers….
Your counsel shall help you to get the declaration of civil death from court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu