One of my employee have join another job without notice

Hello, one of my employee are working with us as full time (8hours). And he have joined another job without informing us and and continue both full time job at same time. He has not resigned from our company. Can I take any legal action against that employee or not?

what were terms of employment.

If it is without hindrance to the job at your company ie. working hours you cannot prevent him

Show the terms and conditions of employment to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.
Generally there is no bar to work for some other company in his time, if the other company is not your competitor or using same technology/infomation/know-how or any such/similar business affecting your company/performance/profitability/ brand /goodwill.

Is the additional work, elsewhere, adversely affecting his performance?

×