Need help to draft pention after 498a aquital.

Hello LCI experts.

I need help in drafting petition against my wife who file 498a on my whole family. J was acquitted after 8 years long trial and multiple cases.

Ready to pay fees.
Delhi courts only please. Kkd, Tis Hazari patiala , HC, SC .
Thanks.

Congratulations. Where were you worked. No need to file case.If you are eligible the concerned office should be contacted for pension and the prescribed form and submit.

@ Zeeshan,
You have posted this question paper without any head and tail which can not be inferred what is your actual requirement.
Earlier you have posted so many timepass questions some of them are:-

125 IS ON IT'S WAY... :)

asked a query in Experts Time period for filing leave to defend ?
asked a query in Experts Https://goo.gl/ltcxlx
asked a query in Experts Want to reach hc against family court of delhi.
asked a query in Experts Suit for declaration against tenant.
asked a query in Experts Procedure of 125 crpc's execution?
asked a query in Experts Crpc 125, 127, execution.
asked a query in Experts Fake papers by tenant in court, police says no offence in his jurisdiction asked a query in Experts Additional documents in reply of ws.
asked a query in Experts Judge dismiss case when i force to decide today.
asked a query in Experts Old tenant claim he is owner.
More
hello sir, i have a query regarding change of name. i have changed my name legally through gazette of india,delhi after completing my 10th,12th and graduation with old name. so, can i apply for SSC job or any other government job with my new name, will they accept me with new name? i have not changed my name in educational certificates(CBSE & UPTU) because they refused to change it. ...please reply...its urgent..please
Read more at: http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=58366

Zeeshan (Querist)

@ Isaac Gabriel ? I cannot understabd you. I think you are replying to anyone else.

@ Dr J C Vashista
none of my qyery was time pass. You will ask and i'll provide you link of that case at court's website with my name.
I already replied you at
http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Time-limit-of-police-investigation-before-fir-651266.asp

further I replied here also ...
http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Revision-in-session-498a-449636.asp

Now , will yoy help me ?

Consult and engage a local (Delhi based) lawyer except myself.

×