My sister attempted suicide aftr getting advice from lci sha

Guest (Querist)

My sister attempted suicide after getting wrong advice from LCI member Shashidhara and OM PRAKASH who repiles in family sectoin.

She has been wrongly adviced that she cannot claim her children custody.

I am the brother of Shalini and I am going to file case against your website.

Contact: 9892787211
Name: Ram

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)

Please do it, lots of unwanted persons have infected this website with their foolish opinion.

Response on this site is only opinion of respondent, you will agree.
Opinion of respondent can not be termed as "advise".
Moreover, the opinion/advise can not thrust upon any one.
Why did she accept and enforce if opinion/advise was found "wrong" ?
She should have sought second opinion and advise and preferred for professional service of a local prudent lawyer.

PARDEEP KUMAR (Expert)

Though I am unaware of the facts and the advice was given thereupon by the said experts and also as to whether the interpretation of advice was right or wrong, but on the face of it, a advice tendered is a mere opinion which the concern gives acting Bonafide to the best of his/her knowledge, capabilities and whether to go with the advice or not is to decided by the concerned. For such the expert, Lawyers can't be held accountable. Further more it's free and in general there are things which the expert, lawyers can't write but explain one o one. It's said but your sister should have consulted a local lawyer, which might have it's costs. Approach local lawyers, file appropriate petition for her purposes.

A. A. JOSE (Expert)

This being an "interactive platform", obviously views expressed herein by members are mere opinions only and it cannot be construed to be legal advice for anyone to act upon the same. However, if possible, kindly share actual facts.

Yes, may be the suggestion could be wrong, but no action, civil or criminal, lies for thereof.

Excellent Replies by Experts/ Advocates Dr.J.C.Vashista, Mr.Pradeep Kumar, Mr.A.A.Jose and Mr.P.Venu.

Mr.Vijay Raj Mahajan You should Pin Point the Un Wanted Persons and their Foolish Opinions when you had branded your self as the Most Brilliant and Out standing Advocate.

Mr.Vijay Raj Mahajan You just can not make any Comment with out any proof for your comments and you should point out the unwanted persons.

Mr.Vijay Raj Mahajan this is not the place for you to Cry Out with your in abilities

Deasr Querist, From your Statement it is Obvious that your Sister needs to be attended by a Psychiatrist who would also take care of you and Advocates are not the Right Persons for you

Mr.Vijay Raj Mahajan Please tell me what you are trying to say. Do you mean that Mr.Shasidhara and Mr.Om Prakash are fake and you know them is it .Please Confirm

Dear Querist, Threatening to Commit Suicide is a Criminal Offence Under IPC sec 306

Attempting to Commit Suicide is a Criminal Offence Under IPC sec 309

Whether your sister was booked under these sections or not other wise Post your address and we would do the needful of filing the Police Complaint against your Sister for attempting the Suicide and against you for hiding the Suicide Attempt. Just Reply

This is Advocates Forum and Keep your Filthy Threats any where else.

How funny, with multiple posts at a stretch, a psychic and a fake expert advises the querist to make his sister attended by a psychiatrist!

Contrarily, Advocate Vijay Raj Mahajan has made a right observation about the site having been infested with several fake experts, rather quacks, who just mislead the querists, may be with some motive of their's behind that.

Yes, dhingra bhai No Doubt every thing would be obviously Funny for the Mentally Retarded which keep them laughing for ever.

I also appreciate dhingra bhai's boldness to confirm he is fake, un qualified, quack ----- appreciated.

No need of your confirmation or confession, your own multiple vague and vulgar posts tell by themselves.

Very good dhingra bhai just pour out your mental illness.

I would be there to treat you

Just Proceed Please.................................

×