My mother's name mentioned on 7/12 is wrong

I'm muslim. After the death of my grandfather my uncle mentioned wrong name of my mother on 7/12. What is the procedure to mention the correct name

Again submit an application requesting that to correct the name Smtxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (one of legal heir) as in the previous application it was wrongly noted by Registered Post. Besides that it is better to personally meet the concerned officials and appraise the matter and request to correct your mother name in 7/12 record.

Apply for rectification of mistake with concerned authority through a local prudent lawyer.

Why did you prefer to remain "Anonymous" author ? Disclose your identity as required by rule of this platform for obligation of experts.

×