My husband beating me

This query is : Resolved 

Guest (Querist)
15 March 2019

What to do? How to file police complaint?

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
15 March 2019

Go and meet the officer in charge of women cell of the police of your district, give written complaint and get yourself medically examined for injury inflicted by his beating.

Guest (Querist)
15 March 2019

They not taking complaint, MLC done. What next? My arm broken.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 March 2019

Hypothetical, fabricated and unbelievable facts for academic debate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu