Mother can change the child name without father's consent

Dear sir/madam
Me and my wife separate ed last 6 years, we had one male child.child lives in my wife, she file case us.498a& 506(2) court has discharge me 506(2) and some small reason charged me sec.498a then I apply appeale the case is going on. Now I want know she lives in another man. I told my lawyer he said we can't prove that matter so simply leave it.
She changed the name of my child also l had birth certificate of my child but she changed the name and admit the school also. In this situation what can I do legally
I won't accept my child name change without my consent. Then she is in illegal relationship how can solve this problem

Pls help me

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

You find out the school whee your daughter is studying and should submit your daughter's birth certificate along with a notarized affidavit that the child''s name was so and so ans subsequently your wife after separation from you changed her name without your consent. The school may change the name to that of original.AAnyway what is in a name? Your wifemust have changed your daughter's name to good one only; You accept it.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)

File for the child custody under the Guardians & Wards Act and after that workout for the child name etc. with the school. The wife/mother living with another man during the existing marriage, good ground for claiming child custody of the minor child. The claim of the child custody will give psychological pressure on your wife as the weakness of any mother is her child custody, once you hit her where it hurts most, namely the issue of child custody, she will come for compromise on all the disputed issues with regard to your child. You must follow the rule of war that offence is best defence and by filling court case for child custody you will be giving reply to all false criminal cases. Your parental right cannot be taken away by your wife just by filling all sort of false criminal cases against you and you must implement your right accordingly.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

Yes! you apply for child custody under Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act r/ w Guardian and wards Act for child custody and change the name of child to that of original.Since your wife is in illegitimate intimacy with some other man and if you prove it the court may grant child custody to you.

If you are interested to seek an obligation from experts you will have to disclose your identity as per rules of this platform, no reply for an "anonymous" author.
Otherwise contact and consult a local lawyer.

Kuummaar AS (Expert)

“ANONYMOUS” ने इस फोरम पे बहुत QUERIES फैंकी हुई हैं सावधान रहिये

Thanks experts

×