May be granted ab in us 420

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
16 July 2017

an get AB in session court

I have missspropiate some govt money like rs 7500 due to error in account. I was suspended and then dischage me from duty. the post was casual in nature. I refunded money to government. I took place in july 2008 and repaid in 2008 but a FIR was registered in December 2009 and case us 420 was registered. My office was in under other police station station and my residence was under another police station, I never knew about the case suddenly in June 2017 I came to know that a case was registered and NBW is issued against me. What to do now1.According to charge sheet that Prima Facie is established but FIR lodge after one and half year without explaining proper explanation so it may indicate that there is vested interest of compliant.2.I assumed to not have hurt anyone physically, mentally,4.I never came to know about the proceeding as it might be the address which is mentioned F.I.R is not correct as my permanent and resident address available to compliant. Thus I am pleading that I was not absconding or evading the process of Law.5.I was not given any summoning by court or police, notice or any bail able warrant before thus I was deprived of any chance to defend me in the court. I think it is a violation of individual liberty granted under Article 21 of Indian constitution.6.Chance of my absconding of fleeing away from justice is nil as I am Assistant Teacher under Govt. of West Bengal my post is permanent in nature. Moreover I am married with two children one girl age, 14 other a boy age four and half years and a widow mother aged 59 to look after. I am a permanent resident of India and I do not have any passport. 7.Like hood of offence repeated is nil as I am not in same post.8.Investigation is completed and charge sheet submitted so there is no question of interfering in investigation.9.Possibility of tampering of witness is zero as I never came across the mentioned witness and not witness had complained in this regard.10.In charge sheet there is no mentioned that I would be required of any kind of custody for interrogation or any object is too recovered from me.11.I am having good antecedent and belong to good family and there is no criminal case is pending against them. Neither they nor I was convicted and went imprisonment before in any criminal case.12.Now I am a man of good moral and behaviour is good. My present service record is very good.Please help me in this matter. can get ab?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
17 July 2017

Sorry for an anonymous author, no reply.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
17 July 2017

Me santa. I am registered in pic

P. Venu (Expert)
17 July 2017

Your posting is less than convincing. Courts never issue NBW in the first instance.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
17 July 2017

I really not known of the fact. As I do not know about the case. How will I know about charge sheet filed or any trial date fixed. Now I came to know that new issued against me. What to do

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
17 July 2017

No reply to query from an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu