Marriage certificate

I am a divorcee and now have to get my second marriage registered .... need to know that while getting registered will that Divorcee word will reflect. I am concrned because no one knows about my divorce. Me and my husband are planning to shift abroad for that this certificate is required.. so need to know will he be able to know about it.

Priyanshi

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

rajeev sharma (Expert)

the previous marriage status is not relevant for registration of marriage. All that is to be required that the applicant d at the time of should be not in marriage with someone else

You want to register present marriage, no need to mention divorcee in your application / documents.

John P Thomas (Expert)

The status of the parties to the marriage is to be declared u/s11 of the special marriage act as to whether thay are divorcee/widower/unmarried,if such facts suppressed,penal action will follows.(see declaration form)

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

Very much agree with proper opinion of "John P Thomas".

VISIT: http://www.maharashtra-society-help-forum.com

krishna mohan (Expert)

Well advised by Mr.J.P.Thomas. Take the help of Registrar's office of your area for right action.

rajeev sharma (Expert)

Ms Pooja from if it is real you seem to be Hindu by religion. If your would be husband is also a Hindu both may get married as per Hindu law and subsequently get your marriage registered with sub registrar concerned . You need not to disclose your previous marital status there.

A Precise Perfect Advise by Expert/Advocate Mr.Rajeev Sharma.

In continuation of previous advice, it is advisable not to suppress any fact while applying for registration.

Registrar would not know the fact of divorce if you do not disclose.

×