Maharashtra notification for equitable mortgage

I m trying to find out notification of maharashtra government for areas notified for equitable mortgage, but couldnt find.

pls help me find the same.

thanks.
Averil

Please check on the Internet or approach the concerned advocate practicing in Civil law or approach the concerned office and you will get such information. Mostly such circulars/notifications will be available in the office of Sub-Registrars of Maharashtra.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

search google for it.

@ Averil,
You are well aware that this site is worldwide, whereas your inquiry pertain to Maharashtra, how can the experts from other state(s)/ country can help you to find out circular sought by you.
Think before posting such inquiry which is not a legal dispute to seek obligation of experts.
Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/records, guidance and proceeding without seeking obligation of experts on this platform although it is available FREE OF COST

×