This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
11 February 2019

We are two brothers, our father and his elder brother partitioned their ancestor property, at that time we were minor,my father had mortaged his share to his elder brother, but he forcefully took the land from mortgage to register my father's share in his name, we two brothers came to know about this only the age of 24,
Can we put a suit for minor claim,

11 February 2019

Dear Sir,
Yes, you can file a suit through your father saying that it was not disclosed and to cancel the same etc. During the lifetime of your father you cannot file a suit since it seems a self acquired property your grandfather.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
12 February 2019

Limitation of 3 years starts from the date you attained majority i.e., 21 years in case of male. You should submit your claim in the property sharp.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu