Life threatening in case of love marriage

i am a 28 yrs old doctor and i have married my senior who is a doctor too. we have got our marriage registered too.there was problem of cast between us.i tried a lot to convince my father but he was not at all ready, because of which i did this and told them about my marriage.i told him that my marriage is registered in court ,then also he is creating lots of problem and threatening to kill both of us. what should i do now?

raj kumar makkad (Expert)

You both can make a joint complaint to your SSP or Sessions Judge and can demand police protection as well as strong legal action against your family members who use such language against you as you have told in the query.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Both of you live separately from ur father

so as to avoid conflict.

R.K.NANDA-ADVOCATE

Shonee Kapoor (Expert)

Do as advised.

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Agreed with rajkumarji advised ,plus you can record the threatening conversation and give them to the local police and before the judge.

Arvind Sehdev (Expert)

Do as Mr.Makkad stated.....

It's the right thing to do.....

And the best way you can save yourself...

×