Life threatening in case of love marriage

This query is : Resolved 

28 February 2012

i am a 28 yrs old doctor and i have married my senior who is a doctor too. we have got our marriage registered too.there was problem of cast between us.i tried a lot to convince my father but he was not at all ready, because of which i did this and told them about my marriage.i told him that my marriage is registered in court ,then also he is creating lots of problem and threatening to kill both of us. what should i do now?

raj kumar makkad (Expert)
28 February 2012

You both can make a joint complaint to your SSP or Sessions Judge and can demand police protection as well as strong legal action against your family members who use such language against you as you have told in the query.

R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
28 February 2012

Both of you live separately from ur father

so as to avoid conflict.


Shonee Kapoor (Expert)
28 February 2012

Do as advised.


Shonee Kapoor

Guest (Expert)
29 February 2012

Agreed with rajkumarji advised ,plus you can record the threatening conversation and give them to the local police and before the judge.

LexCollar Law Firm (Expert)
01 March 2012

Do as Mr.Makkad stated.....

It's the right thing to do.....

And the best way you can save yourself...

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu