Lien related problem

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
10 October 2018

I was working as lecturer, associate professor in an aided college. After 19 years of service I left that service and joined as finance and accounts officer in university (grant in aid post), which is five year tenure post. my lien application is rejected by the college authority. i was asked to submit resignation, which is later accepted by college and they transferred my provident fund too. the tenure of my present post is about to end in near future, I want to go back to the college on my permanent post. is it possible? can i claim that the my post is permanent and unless i am confirmed on another post i am allowed to retain lien on my substantive post held. please guide.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
11 October 2018

" Left that service ' How? Either resigning or by formal relief or retrenchment of technical resignation. However, the service is eligible for pensionary benefits.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
11 October 2018

Anonymous author is not obliged by experts as per rules of this platform.
Consult a local prudent lawyer practicing service matters.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
11 October 2018

even if the queriest is not anonymous the reply can be negative.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu