Licence for consulting business

I would like to start an Educational Consultancy firm for abroad studies at my native place in Tamil Nadu. What sort of licence should I go for as per Govt. Law? Thanks in advance.

ajay sethi (Expert)

you have to decide whether you want run business as proprietory concern or partnership firm or as company .

if it is as firm register with registrar of firm . if you want to run as company follow procedure for formation of company

You can start the consultancy and get your firm registered as per constitution of the proposed firm.

Such consultancy may be charged for defrauding the beneficiaries on false promises, be careful and honest in your business against such charges.

If possible take letters from foreign institutions to work for them / as their franchise.

Anirudh (Expert)

Additionally, you may be required to take Registration for Service Tax, when the threshold limit is about to be crossed.

Balasubramanian (Querist)

Thanks friends for sharing proper guidelines with me.

×