Legal heir of a property

My wife had two brothers and three sisters. Two sisters and both brothers died. One of the brother have three female and one male children. All are married and settled. The other brother did not marry. He own an house in his name. He has not written any WILL. I want to know who will be the leagal heir of that house.

Dear querist, the other brother who did not marry having a house died intestate. If his parents are alive they are his legal heirs. Otherwise all his siblings have equal right over the property.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

agree with reply of above expert.

Prima facie it is an examination hall question paper with fabricated facts.

padmanabha guptha (Querist)

His parents also no more. Out of one brother and four sisters, only two sisters are alive. I want to know, is only the alive siblings are legal heirs?

The Legal Heirs of the deceased would be entitled for the Rights / Shares of the deceased please.

padmanabha guptha (Querist)

Who are all the legal heirs? Is only alive siblings? If not alive, is siblings off Springs become legal heirs? Sir, I want clear guidance.

The Children of Deceased if any also would be their Legal Heirs

a.manoharan (Expert)

Dear querist, the other brother who did not marry having a house died intestate. If his parents are alive they are his legal heirs. Otherwise all his siblings have equal right over the property. That is to say as if the siblings are alive, what they would have got which can be achieved by his legal heirs equally. All above are applicably only if you are Hindu.

padmanabha guptha (Querist)

Who are all have rights
among those mentioned below,
1. Is Deceased person brother son(Brother and parents died) have rights.
2. Among four sisters two are alive. So these two have rights. Is demise sisters husbands (Brother in Laws) have rights? If not, is off Springs of demise sisters have rights?
Sir, nothing is fabricated. The deceased had no family and left an house without WILL. Hence to take it into possession, clear guidance is required.

padmanabha guptha (Querist)

My query is not answered. I request the experts to respond to above query.

padmanabha guptha (Querist)

padmanabha guptha (Querist)

padmanabha guptha (Querist)

×