Leave & licence agreement

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
10 September 2019

Hi There,

We have rented our house in Virar (West) under the leave & licence agreement. Our tenant has not paid us the rent on time, due to which we had issued them the termination notice via Whats app as we are away from Mumbai.

The tenant has kept quiet and has stopped answering our phone calls. Can you please what should we do as we want them to vacate the premises at the earliest.

R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
10 September 2019

send lawyer legal notice, to tenant to vacate premises, through speed post.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
10 September 2019

Yes. first send legal notice to the tenant by Registered Post. If not responded, file erection case. consult an able advocate for further guidance.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
11 September 2019

thanks Mr. Nanda & Mr.Kavksatyanarayana

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu