Leave and license agreement

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
21 April 2019

I am a property owner and want to rent part of my house property at Durg (CG). Please provide me the draft copy of Leave and License agreement to enable me rent out the part portion of property on rent. Also please suggest the minimum and maximum period of the agreement.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
22 April 2019

Commercial query.
Consult a local prudent lawyer for further query for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.
Spend few thousands in Indian rupees for preparation and drafting of lease and licence.

P. Venu (Expert)
22 April 2019

Yes, the query suggests no legal issues or elements.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu