Home > Experts > Business Law > Latest amendments or developments in Corporate laws in India

Latest amendments or developments in Corporate laws in India (Business Law)

Posted On 22 June 2010 at 21:49

Dear experts,

Please detail me in brief the latest amendments or developments in Corporate Laws, Antitrust/Competition Laws in India, if any.

Thanks in advance.

Expert : Heaven 2011

Posted On 23 June 2010 at 11:13

Sir, in fact it is not possible to bring down all the amendments in a grip. Better you read Corporate Law journal by Taxmann. It is very helpfull in providing current amendment.
Regards.

Expert : ADVOCATE DEFENSE.

Posted On 28 June 2010 at 10:18

Why you are limiting to India only why not whole world.

Posted On 03 July 2010 at 12:20

Dear experts,

This is a place where one can post their queries for the advice of the honorable experts.
And, I have posted my query accordingly. Moreover, posting of queries is not limited to a particular scope. If there are any definite or defined limitations please let me know also; actually let everybody in need of advice know that.
Please note that my query is limited to 'LATEST' developments, to say in early 2010, if any, in anti-competition laws, but not to the whole of the amendments or developments starting from the very legislation.

This website is the place where one can discuss and share knowledge and recent happenings in law. If the purpose of this website is merely to comment on one's query but not to provide advice with diligence then please let me know. I will never resort to this means again.

Thank and regards

Posted On 03 July 2010 at 12:23

Dear experts,

Please note that my query is limited to ‘LATEST’ developments, to say in early 2010, if any, in anti-competition laws in India, but not to the ‘whole of the amendments or developments starting from the very legislation’ and to the ‘whole world’.

Thank and regards