Land acquisition proceedings - award - title

I want to know whether the grant of compensation / award in land acquisition proceeedings are proof of title. Are there any case laws on this point

In fact it is strong proof unless there was any objection raised by any other party at the relevant point of time.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

manish singh (Querist)

Respected Dutt Ji , Plz. cite any case law on this point as it will help me a lot in my case.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

If anyone has challenged the grant of compensation in that case grant of compensation cannot be taken as proof of title.

manish singh (Querist)

If anyone has challenged the grant then either the grant is revoked or the party is held to be entitled to the grant or there is apportionment of the award then i think res judicata will be applicable. Plz. can any one cite any " CASE LAW " on this point

R.K Nanda (Expert)

for citations search kanoon.com.

manish singh (Querist)

I could not find any citation. If any one is aware of any case law on this issue he may provide me the citation.

Madhu (Expert)

I deal with land acquisition act , but can not type whole act here nor can ans. random contact me with your clear query I will try to ans. it

manish singh (Querist)

Respected Sir, my specific query is what is the evidentiary value of award given by collector in any subsequent title suit on remaining portion of same plot ? If there is any case law on that point that will help me a lot. Plz do mention it.

manish singh (Querist)

×