Jurisdiction of civil court or family court

This query is : Resolved 

15 March 2019

minor want to restrain mother from withdraw fdrs made in name of minors in which(fdrs) his mother is guardian .he has filed a civil suit in court of civil judge through his father for injuction to restrain her .custody of minor is not granted to any one by court .strained relation ship of mother and father living separetly .court dismissed suit on ground that it should be filed in family court as barred by family court act 1984 u/s 7 (c).appeal is pending in district court .any citation for jurisdiction of civil court

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
15 March 2019

Jurisdiction is that of Family Court under section 7 of the Family Court Act, 1984.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 March 2019

What is the question paper ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu