Judgement needed

Hi All,

Currently DV case is going on. We need few Judgement / Judgement no of Supreme court/ High court in which it has mentioned that qualified wife is capable of maintaining for her self, she can sit Idle hence Intrim / final maitenance in DV case has been denied. Please help.

I believe, there is Judgement from Supreme court in 2015 about the same. request you to share few Judgement no.

Citations/judgments are not provided on this site, please note Mr./Ms. Anonymous.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

IF professionals lawyers indulge in "FREE" services, like giving out Judgments, Advises, detailed Answers, Opinions, DRAFT of Deeds, MOU, Agreements, Petitions, THEN they will have to sit outside a Temple /Masjid /Church /Railway station, for their own livelihood.

Any House Wife even if well qualified she would be only treated as House Wife and Legally eligible for Maintenance

Any judgement in a particular case would apply only to that case and such orders could be shown to the concerned Court only as Citation and it is up to the Courts to decide whether to consider it or not.

In your case the Maintenance would be applicable

Mr.Hemant Agrawal -- Please Refer the Messages of Querist Munshilal to you.

The Services rendered here are " Honorary Service " and dont refer our services with your " Mean " words

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert):

I would always prefer to IGNORE all comments /messages by you and Munshilal.

Ignoring the Mistakes (pointed out ) is a sign of immaturity and stupidity -- Dr.T.P.Chia

" Already the attention had been taken " obviously it would be the meaning of saying " I ignore you "

Thanks Mr.Hemant Agarwal for your attention and hope you would follow.

×