Ipc case

I have filed a FIR against Mr. X u/s 302 of IPC, and case is going to be charged in District court.

1. my question is this case will be '
Mr X vs Govt of India' or
Mr. X vs Mr. M ( i.e. me)
or Mr. X vs Govt of State
or any other

2. if I loose in District court , Is any remedy available to me . ( quote section/ applicable law)

It is State vs accused (X) if there is some truth in your story, prima facie it is hypothetical and fabricated story.
It would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer if you have any problem.

CA Manmohan (Querist)

If I loose in District court , Is any remedy available to me . ( quote section/ applicable law)

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

You can appeal before high court.

The facts posted and the query posed is less than convincing.

CA Manmohan (Querist)

As stated by expert J C Vashista Sir, the case is state vs Accused (i.e. X) , I am not even party to the case, how can I appeal in High Court ?? ( relevant section of CrPC)

CA Manmohan (Querist)

can any one please reply !

Is this a query or riddle? In my understanding, this forum is meant for real time issues.

×