Indian Penal Code, 1860

Could any body explain how illustration given under exception 5 of section 300 of IPC matches with Text of that exception?

Manish Singh (Expert)

The said exception says that it would amount to culpable homicide only but not be treated as a murder, when the person who died was above 18 years and he had given his consent for the death so caused.

VIKAS GARG (Querist)

you are right but I am asking about illustration.How illustration matches with body of exception?

Manish Singh (Expert)

If you are asking about the illustration given for the exception 5,
it has been provided there that if a has abetted murder in this case whereas if had the z been above 18 yrs, then A would have been tried under Sec 306 but not under 305.

BUT WE NEED MORE RESEARCH ON THE SAID TOPIC AND SINCE I AM NOT HAVINF THAT MUCH SPARE TIME, I M SORRY TO SAY THAT I DIDNT SPEND MUCH TIME ON THE SAID TOPIC.

VIKAS GARG (Querist)

×