IPC 279

Hello everyone In March 2018 I was charged under IPC 279 for entering in one way road. There was no accident, no speed, no one was hurt. As i was not aware of the acts and all, i took the challan and paid the fine in court and the case was disposed. I never thought that this would be a criminal case. Now i am applying for Canada PR. I have got the clean Police clearance certificate. But i am worried about after submission verification. As i know that any criminal record may lead to refusal. Will they get to know my disposed case as well. If Yes, what should i do?

Nothing to worry but do not repeat it and just proceed to canada

Consult your lawyer for proper guidance, however, Section 279 IPC is inapplicable in the given circumstances.

Why anonymous ?
Disclose your identity to seek obligation of experts as per rule of this platform.

Vashista often forgets that posting as Anonymous is an option here might be for his personal reasons

Posting as Anonymous is an accepted option here

Its been one year and case has already been disposed. I am just worried what if they ask for the criminal record from higher authorities and this show up. Is there any way i can have this expunge or reduce it to 184 MVA?

Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow --- Swedish quote

You can forget the lapse. Such trivial traffic offence do not lead to adverse police report.

Thanks a lot for such soothing comments. I think i should stop overthinking.

×