I need guidance related civil case.

Hello sir, I am yogesh Goswami, after demise (death) of my father in year 2000 my mother filled a civil suit to get legal heir ship certificate in ambajogai court. I was minor 12 years old & my mother mentioned my name in that case.cause of lawyer's mistake court rejected my mothers case & she didn't get heirship certificate from ambajogai court. After that my mother filled civil appeal against previous judgement. In that case I am second appealant. In this appeal our lawyer didn't mentioned reason to adduce additional evidence so that court rejected application to adduce additional evidence & now this case is held for final hearing. I want to ask you a question that, when my mother filled civil suit I was minor child. So can I fill new civil suit in ambajogais court to get legal heirship certificate?

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

Please guide me for getting justice.

Please guide me for getting justice.

No reply to query from anonymous author.

Yogesh Goswami

×