I live in relation - can i flie dv case to extrat money?

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
14 April 2019


I radha.

Alimony not pay husaband anymoer.

I want alimony. So many time I post query. Nobody give idea. Why?
I in live in relations. With Guy. Office boy.

Can I file DV case on him as he is asking me money and did chori from my purse daily?



Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 April 2019

Regularly repeated query.
Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu