Husband filed photos of house, cars in family court

This query is : Resolved 

10 January 2019

Husband has filed today some evidence, photos of my dads house, my moms house, my sisters house, my brothers house, cars photos to the family court. What might be the reason to file all this, no property in my name at all. I mean what he wants to prove?

I have not filed the interim alimony application by my own choice my advocate filed it saying that it will build pressure for husband to agree for divorce,
I have not filed any other cases on husband other than divorce.

I filed divorce on basis of abandonment in Hindu Marriage Act. In the year 2016. This is 2019. Still the OP advocate i.s filing evidence. one date after another date. Affidavit is not filed and my cross examination already over in 2017 decembber. In the meantime interim alimony got piled up and my advocate got warrant issued. Since warrant issued husband stoppped coming to court and absconded. Today he came to court and paid 600 rs cost. Like this how long? What to do now, I want this divorce thing to get over quick. Judge wotn issue exparte divorce he has told. Tell solution other than to wait.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
11 January 2019

@ Ramya,
Whether your father, mother and brother are living jointly or separate ?
Why do you not ask the question from your husband or his counsel qua his intention / purpose of filing photos, as stated by you ?
You will agree a professional moves as desired by his client/customer. How can your advocate file application for interim maintenance without your request/ consent; which has now accumulated; as stated by you ?
What is the opinion/ advise of your lawyer who is well aware about the facts and circumstances of your case, s/he is an able, competent and intelligent enough to satisfy your eagerness ?
Wait and watch if there is some truth in your statements; prima facie it is a fabricated and unbelievable story.

Ramya (Querist)
13 January 2019

It is real sir.


Now my lawyer has suggested to file missin person complaint in police station as the Warrant issued already for not paying interim alimony, which I did not want to file but the lawyer said to bring pressure on my husband we need to file it. We filed it but the thing is, he paid cost and ran away from his house. as he is absconding as he is not found in his fathers house address.

Shall I go ahead and register in matrimonial website? I just dont want to make fool of myself in court.

16 January 2019

Dear Madam,
You must approach the concerned higher judicial officers and try to get their sympathy and issue directions to the concerned Magistrate to expedite the matter. The said documents are useless and ask your advocate to raise objection at the time of marking of those documents by your husband. If properties are not in your name there is no question marking such documents. Further properties of your father cannot inherited by you automatically during his lifetime and he may transfer the properties to whomsoever he likes.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu