How to reopen lok adalath settlement case

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
12 August 2017

8/12/2017 LAWyersclubindia : Experts : Ask Query 1/1
I am IT professional with more than 10+ years of experience, i was working in Techsoft technologies limited,
Bangalore as Test leader from 07th March 2016 to July 06th 2016. I have received salary only for month of
March and April 2016. Till now the company has not paid salary for the month May and June 2016. Company
gave me cheque of Rs 1,25,000/- as bonus on 18/05/2016.
The cheque got bounced on 16/08/2016. I have filed case on cheque bounce on 30/08/2016. Now case got
settled in Lok Adalath as 03/07/2017. Company owner agreed to pay only Rs. 80,000/-, and has promised to
issue relieving letter and payslips. Company owner agreed to these items as mentioned in joint memo and
took date for one month i.e. on 03/08/2017. On 03/08/2017 company owner only gave me DD of 80,000/-
only. Now company owner has harassed and threatening that he will not give relieving letter and payslips.
Company owner reason he is saying that i have bounced the cheque and went to court for settlement.
As mentioned in order:
The joint memo filed by the
parties is hereby accepted. Case is
disposed off in terms of the joint
memo. The accused shall pay a sum
of Rs. 80,000/- to the complainant as
per the terms of the joint memo and
also issue relieving letter and pay slip
to the complainant as stated in the
joint memo. If the accused fails to
comply with the terms of joint memo
the complainant at liberty to take
appropriate legal action in accordance
with law.
In view of the settlement
reached accused is acquitted for the
offence punishable U/s 138 of N.I.
Act. Bail bond of the accused shall
stands cancelled. The CS deposited
by the accused is ordered to be
refunded in his favour in accordance
with law.
My question:
The company owner is not giving reveling letter and payslips. I have to apply for new job. I require these
documents. I was suppose to get 1,25,000/-(bonus), 1,18,000/-(two months salary) and 28000/- (PF money).
Total amount is 2,71,000/- and i have received only 80,000/-.
Question no.1: Can reopen this Lok adalath case?
Question no.2: Can i file new case for threatening and harassment from employer for not giving relieving
letter?. Is there any section punishable for employer?

Kumar Doab (Expert)
12 August 2017

AQ, so NO reply...............

Kumar Doab (Expert)
12 August 2017

Pls post with your ID and you can get many replies............

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
12 August 2017

No reply to query from an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Expert)
13 August 2017

no reply to anonymous query

P. Venu (Expert)
13 August 2017

The settlement decree itself suggests the solution.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
13 August 2017

Post with your ID again and you can get many replies....

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu