How to file a suit for partition in the civil court?

This query is : Resolved 

29 May 2012

Can anyone tell me how to file a suit for partition in the civil court.Also how much time will it take and also the procedure. Please

R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
29 May 2012

Take the help of lawyer.

Chanchal Nag Chowdhury (Expert)
29 May 2012

1st. send a notice for Partition & separate administration to all concerned. If the Partition cannot be effected mutually, go for the Partition Suit.
Time consumed will depend on the complexity for Partitioning the property as well as the co - operation, or the lack of it, extended by the Parties.

Deepak Nair (Expert)
29 May 2012

Well replied by Mr. Nanda.

Shonee Kapoor (Expert)
30 May 2012

Agreed with ld. Choudhry.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu