How to Handover Property of a Missing Person By his family.

This query is : Resolved 

16 May 2019

As my son missing and last seen in Uthharakhand, Suspected that fallen in The valley, Dead body not yet found.

There are 2 properties in the name of the missing person. How I can Claim those properties.
Please let me know

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
17 May 2019

Did you lodge police missing report/ FIR?
It would be advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
17 May 2019

Dear querist in which year is he missed? no complaint lodged? if not, first lodge complaint that your son was missing.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
19 May 2019

not clear whether 7 years have passed or not from the date3 of his having gone missing.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu