How can i get alimony from husbnad or his parents?

This query is : Resolved 

13 March 2019

I filed DV - failed.
I filed 498a - failed.
I filed Interim alimony - failed.
I filed permnent alimony - failed.
He now filed divorce.

I want alimony.
What other cases I can file on him and his parents so that they will pay money?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
14 March 2019

Seek advise of your lawyer, who is well aware about the facts of the case(s)/ judgment/order(s) of each file and an able, competent and intelligent enough to satisfy your question paper.

P. Venu (Expert)
14 March 2019

Why? May be you had approached the Court without a proper cause? If so, he has the cause to seek divorce.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
14 March 2019

In divorce you have right to ask for alimony. Appoint advocate and file maintenance application.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
14 March 2019

The same query, you have already queried 3 to 4 times in different matters and with name Radha. (in forum and expert topics, within 3 to 4 weeks)

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu