Housing society in pune

This query is : Resolved 

22 April 2019

Sir my flat in Pune balewadi area,l m paying regularly maintenance before due date.
In 2016 AGM , Society file case to builder for not completed building pending work & pass the collection of legal fees for legal expenses,but an AGM I m refuse to contribute legal charges. Last AGM they pass resolution that who not paid legal charges, face not collecting garbage
My Question is ,can society stop to collecting garbage from my flat ?
Garbage collecting is part of maintenance,& pay Regular maintenance timely
My flat s in renting &they harassing my tenant.
Pls .guide me.
Thanking you.
Pramod Mutha
Can possible to reply in mail I'd ?

P. Venu (Expert)
23 April 2019

What is the reason for contributing for legal expenses? After all, you are also among he aggrieved.

Pramod mutha (Querist)
23 April 2019

@P.Venu, file case against builder for not completing work

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
23 April 2019

First Serve a Legal Notice to the Society thro an Local Good Civil Side Senior Advocate in detail

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu