High Court of Punjab & Haryana Judement Copy

Hi Sir,

We are Faridabad; Haryana headquartered NGO that also work for Social Rights Issues. We recently got to know about the demolition drive that is going on, in Faridabad on the name of public interest. The resident of that locality have filed lawsuit in High Court of Punjab & Haryana. The Case # is CWP/1225 year 2010. I tried to find the judgment copy but not able to do so through the website of that High Court. Though through the Link (http://highcourtchd.gov.in/data/2010_12_15_o_m.htm) I get to know the few details. But the progress or the complete judgment is missing. Please assist me in this as its matter of poor BPL families who are getting ignored by the district & State government.
Can RTI help me in this?

The Details Which I extracted are as below

CWP-1225-2010 NISHAR AHMED AND ORS. V/S H.U.D.A. AND ORS. SAPAN DHIR , MANISH BANSAL

Ranjeet Singh Chauhan
President,
Social Empowerment & Welfare Association

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

Swathi S Bhat (Expert)

I too searched for that judgement. Plz check the details once again. I think there might be some technical error in the website which you have given. But the RTI will not be helpful for you at this juncture. So, apply for the emergent certified copies.

Dhawal Bhandari (Expert)

Yes check the details given by you once again .
kindly check this Writ number also.
Is it correct?

CWP-1225-2010

Dhawal Bhandari
Advocate
+91-9872863303

Ajay Bansal (Expert)

AGREE WITH BHAT.

Ranjeet Singh chauhan (Querist)

I have checked this up and http://highcourtchd.gov.in/data/2010_12_15_o_m.htm also cofirms the same that Writ Number and date both are right. I know you guys will help me with your best possible efforts.

Ranjeet Singh chauhan (Querist)

Thanks all of your efforts and support for this social cause. Thanks LAwyersclub for providing such platform.

×