Home > Experts > Legal Documents > High Court of Punjab & Haryana Judement Copy

High Court of Punjab & Haryana Judement Copy (Legal Documents)

Author : Ranjeet Singh chauhan

Posted On 01 January 2011 at 16:45

Hi Sir,

We are Faridabad; Haryana headquartered NGO that also work for Social Rights Issues. We recently got to know about the demolition drive that is going on, in Faridabad on the name of public interest. The resident of that locality have filed lawsuit in High Court of Punjab & Haryana. The Case # is CWP/1225 year 2010. I tried to find the judgment copy but not able to do so through the website of that High Court. Though through the Link (http://highcourtchd.gov.in/data/2010_12_15_o_m.htm) I get to know the few details. But the progress or the complete judgment is missing. Please assist me in this as its matter of poor BPL families who are getting ignored by the district & State government.
Can RTI help me in this?

The Details Which I extracted are as below

CWP-1225-2010 NISHAR AHMED AND ORS. V/S H.U.D.A. AND ORS. SAPAN DHIR , MANISH BANSAL

Ranjeet Singh Chauhan
President,
Social Empowerment & Welfare Association

Expert : Swathi S Bhat

Posted On 01 January 2011 at 17:33

I too searched for that judgement. Plz check the details once again. I think there might be some technical error in the website which you have given. But the RTI will not be helpful for you at this juncture. So, apply for the emergent certified copies.

Expert : Dhawal Bhandari

Posted On 02 January 2011 at 20:05

Yes check the details given by you once again .
kindly check this Writ number also.
Is it correct?

CWP-1225-2010

Dhawal Bhandari
Advocate
+91-9872863303

Expert : Ajay Bansal

Posted On 03 January 2011 at 15:01

AGREE WITH BHAT.

Author : Ranjeet Singh chauhan

Posted On 03 January 2011 at 18:38

I have checked this up and http://highcourtchd.gov.in/data/2010_12_15_o_m.htm also cofirms the same that Writ Number and date both are right. I know you guys will help me with your best possible efforts.

Author : Ranjeet Singh chauhan

Posted On 05 January 2011 at 03:38

Thanks all of your efforts and support for this social cause. Thanks LAwyersclub for providing such platform.