Help required in obtaining marriage certificate

This query is : Resolved 

14 November 2017

Dear Sir,

Could you please help me how to get marriage certificate?
I married in Kalvabugga which is belong to Kurnool district. Please tell me all the procedure, I need this Certificate for applying passport for my spouse.

Thank you,

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
14 November 2017

Visit the registrar office and get the marriage registered after completion of the formalities.

Marriage can be registered where marriage happened, at the place of bride etc.

Procedure and formats may be downloaded from net.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
14 November 2017

Go to Sub Registrar Office concerned (under which your village is covered) along with your wife, 3witnesses, xerox copy of Aadhaar card for all including witnesses, wedding card, if marriage was done in any Kalyanamandapam that receipt given and residential proof. consult the S.R. he will explain the remaining.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 November 2017

Well advised by the experts, I agree, nothing more to add.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
12 July 2018

I agree with the above two experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu